The Florida Department of Transportation (FDOT) will begin work on July 7 to resurface State Road (S.R.) 390 (East 14th Street) from east of S.R. 77 (Ohio Avenue) to U.S. 231 in Bay County. Improvements along the four-mile project include:
• Adding new left turn lanes at Britton Road and Harvard Road.
• Adding new turn lanes at Titus Road.
• Extending westbound right turn lanes at County Road (C.R.) 389 (East Avenue) and Mill Bayou Boulevard.
• Adding a new pedestrian signal at C.R. 389 (East Avenue).
• Adding pedestrian features at Mill Bayou Boulevard/Cato Road to meet current Americans with Disabilities Act standards.
• Improving side street culverts and drainage pipe systems throughout project limits.
• Improving existing sidewalks with minor repairs.
No lane closures will occur from 6 a.m. to 8:30 p.m. Monday through Friday. Side streets in the area may be impacted by intermittent nighttime lane closures. Motorists are reminded to use caution and to watch for heavy equipment and construction workers entering and exiting the roadway. Sign up to get text notifications by testing 390YES to (850) 446-3311.
Note: All information is preliminary and subject to change without notice.
Data current as of 02/07/2022