FDOT proposes to mill and resurface this section of US 90 and will provide improvements to multiple intersections along the route to increase pedestrian safety.
• Install pedestrian bulbouts at several side road intersections.
• New lane configuration with bike lanes from Martin Luther King Jr. Avenue to St. Margaret’s Church Road.
• Addition of eastbound turn lane at St. Margaret’s Church Road.
• Intersection improvements at Salt Road.
• New water line installation from Mahan Drive to Martin Luther King Jr. Avenue.
Construction activities are weather dependent and might be delayed or rescheduled in the event of inclement weather. Motorists are reminded to use caution and to watch for heavy equipment and construction workers entering and exiting the roadway.
Note: Construction began 05/07/2020.
Data current as of 04/26/2021.