The Florida Department of Transportation (FDOT) proposes to mill and resurface this section of US 90 and will provide improvements to multiple intersections along the route to increase pedestrian safety.
• Install pedestrian bulbouts at several side road intersections.
• New lane configuration with bike lanes from Martin Luther King Jr. Avenue to St. Margaret’s Church Road.
• Addition of eastbound turn lane at St. Margaret’s Church Road.
• Intersection improvements at Salt Road.
• New water line installation from Mahan Drive to Martin Luther King Jr. Avenue.
Note: All information is preliminary and subject to change without notice.
Data current as of 1/23/2019.