The intent of this project is to widen I-10 from four to six lanes from east of the Alabama State line to west of US 29 and reconstruct the interchanges at Nine Mile and Pine Forest roads as diverging diamonds interchanges.
This study is being developed concurrently with a separate study for the Beulah Road (County Road 99) Interchange Project (FPID 433113-1); therefore, the project has been divided into two segments:
- Segment 1: I-10 from west of the Pensacola Weigh Station to east of Nine Mile Road;
- Segment 2: I-10 from east of Nine Mile Road to west of US 29
The public meeting that was held February 4, 2020 focused on the limits of analysis from west of the Pensacola Weigh Station to west of US 29. The public hearing will focus on these same limits.
PUBLIC ENGAGEMENT OPPORTUNITIES:
- Public Alternatives Meeting: February 4, 2020
- Virtual Public Update: March 9, 2021
- Hybrid Public Hearing: April 6, 2021
Note: All information is preliminary and subject to change without notice.
Data current as of 02/17/2021.