The Florida Department of Transportation (FDOT) will begin work in January 2019 to improve the State Road (S.R.) 292 (Gulf Beach Highway) and S.R. 727 (Faireld Drive) intersection in Escambia County.
• Milling and resurfacing the pavement.
• Drainage improvements.
• Upgrading traffic signals to comply with current Americans with Disabilities Act standards.
• New sidewalk on the north side of Gulf Beach Highway.
• Enhanced safety pedestrian lighting.
• New signage and pavements markings.
• Work requiring lane closures will take place between the hours of
8 p.m. and 6 a.m.
• Crew members will be on site to assist with traffic control through the work area.
• Watch for workers and heavy equipment entering and exiting
Note: All information is preliminary and subject to change without notice.
Data current as of 1/8/2019