The Florida Department of Transportation (FDOT) will begin work in January 2019 to improve the SR 292 (Gulf Beach Highway) and SR 727 (Fairfeld Drive) intersection in Escambia County.
• Milling and resurfacing the pavement.
• Drainage improvements.
• Upgrading traffic signals to comply with current Americans with Disabilities Act standards.
• New sidewalk on the north side of Gulf Beach Highway.
• Enhanced safety pedestrian lighting.
• New signage and pavements markings.
• Work requiring lane closures will take place between the hours of
8 p.m. and 6 a.m.
• Crew members will be on site to assist with traffic control through the work area.
• Watch for workers and heavy equipment entering and exiting
Note: All information is preliminary and subject to change without notice.
Data current as of 2/28/2019