The Florida Department of Transportation will begin work in April 2019 to resurface US 98, from SR 298 (Lillian Highway) to west of SR 173 (Blue Angel Parkway), in Escambia County.
The project also includes widening turn lanes, guardrail enhancements, drainage improvements, and new signage and pavement markings.
• Lane closures limited to 8 p.m. to 5:30 a.m. seven days a week.
• Travel lanes will be restricted to one lane in specific work areas.
• Drivers are reminded to be mindful of traffic flaggers directing motorists through the construction work zone.
• Watch for workers and equipment entering and exiting the roadway.
• The speed limit will be reduced to 45 mph in the work
Note: All information is preliminary and subject to change without notice.
Data current as of 3/22/2019.