FDOT will resurface US 98 (Lillian Highway) from the Perdido Bay Bridge to County Road 297 (Dog Track Road) in Escambia County.
• Milling and resurfacing.
• Upgrading equipment for traffic signals.
• Guardrail construction.
• New signage and pavement markings
• Work requiring lane restrictions will take place during nighttime hours, Sunday through Thursday, between 8 p.m. and 5:30 a.m.
• Activities that will be performed with NO lane closures will take place during daytime hours Monday- Friday.
• Construction activities may create additional noise at times during nighttime hours.
Note: All information is preliminary and subject to change without notice.
Data current as of 2/28/2019