The proposed West Bay Parkway, Segment 1 project, will extend CR 388 and provide a new four-lane, divided highway and potentially a new high-level bridge across the Intracoastal Waterway (ICWW). The PD&E Study will evaluate several alignment options north of existing State Road (SR) 30A (US 98). At the west end of the project, the study will determine the best location for the intersection with SR 30A (US 98) between CR 30 and CR 395 in Walton County. At the east end of the project, the study will determine the best location for the intersection with SR 79 in Bay County. The proposed extension is estimated to be between 11.5 and 19.0 miles long, depending on the alternative alignment selected.
Status: PD&E study phase 3
• Public Corridor Workshop – November 2009
• Alternatives Meeting – June 2011
• Public Hearing – June 2019
• 424464-1 SR 30 (US 98) to Bay Co- PD&E: Underway. Design: Unfunded. R/W: Unfunded. Construction/CEI: unfunded.
• 424464-2 Walton Co. to SR 79- PD&E: Underway. Design: Unfunded. R/W: Unfunded. Construction/CEI: unfunded.
Note: All information is preliminary and subject to change without notice.
Data current as of 06/6/2019.