The purpose and need of this study was to provide improvements regarding system linkage, multi-modalism, social demands, and safety along the existing US 90 Corridor. The project’s goal was primarily to evaluate the potential for increasing the capacity for the east-west travel demands along US 90 in Milton.
Preferred “Build’ Concept: Follows the existing US 90 alignment and includes capacity improvements to 6 lanes from Glover Lane to SR 87 North and 4 lanes from SR 87 North to SR 87 South.
• Public Kick-Off Meeting – July 15, 2014
• Concerned Citizens Meetings – Spring and Summer 2015
• Corridor Alternatives Public Meeting – September 1, 2015
• Public Hearing – April 17, 2018
Status: PD&E Study complete March 2019.
The project has been divided into the following segments for future funding of design and construction:
• 440915-1: US 90 from Glover Lane to SR 87 North
Design: Underway. R/W: Unfunded. Construction: Unfunded
• 440915-2: US 90 from SR 87 (Stewart Street) to CR 89
Design: Funded for FY for 2023. R/W: Unfunded. Construction: Unfunded.
• 440915-3: US 90 from CR 89 to SR 87 South
Design: Underway. R/W: Complete/Unfunded. Construction: Unfunded.
Email email@example.com for questions concerning this study.
Note: All information is preliminary and subject to change without notice.
Data current as of 11/29/2021